Guild of Guardians Offers $1M in Prizes for “Age of the Dread” Event

Guild of Guardians, in partnership with Guardians Guild Limited, has revealed plans for a global launch event, “Age of the Dread,” which will introduce new gameplay and lucrative rewards. The event, which will run from May 15 to June 9, boasts a massive prize pool of up to US$1 million in $GOG tokens and exclusive rewards like Founder NFTs. The Act 1 event, “Age of the Dread,” marks the first phase of the game’s global release.

Challenges and Leaderboards

The “Age of the Dread” event from Guild of Guardians is highlighted by the Endless Leaderboard Challenge, where 70% of the prizes are up for grabs, and players can maximize their chances with up to four daily runs. Additionally, the Arena & Boss Rush Challenges make up the remaining 30% of the prize pool, offering players five daily runs to ascend the ranks and claim their share of the rewards.

Source Guild of Guardians

Joining Age of the Dread and Claiming Rewards

To join the game’s leaderboard challenges, log in and head to the designated challenge area. There, you can start competing by completing runs to earn points. While participation is free, players can buy additional runs to potentially increase their point tally and improve their chances of ranking higher.

“We’re thrilled to kick off Age of the Dread and offer players over US$1 million equivalent in total prizes up for grabs,” said Chris Clay, Game Director for Guild of Guardians. “This launch event reiterates our commitment to reward our players for their dedication. We can’t wait for players to embark on this epic journey and showcase their skills in our leaderboards.”

Ascendant Seals and $GOG Tokens

Ascendant Seals, used to enhance Guardians, making them more powerful and $GOG tokens are key in-game rewards. They are available initially as rewards and through in-app purchases. Two weeks into the game, players will receive $GOG tokens as rewards. They can use these tokens to purchase Ascendant Seals or keep them as part of their digital currency collection

The leaderboard awards prizes based on performance. The more points players accumulate, the higher they climb on the leaderboard, increasing your likelihood of winning prizes. Founder NFTs, exclusive digital collectibles, are created for the game’s founders and top leaderboard performers. Players can earn these NFTs by reaching specific milestones or achieving high rankings in the game.

In conclusion, the long-awaited launch of Guild of Guardians, marked by the “Age of the Dread” event in partnership with Guardians Guild Limited, will take place from May 15 to June 9. With up to US$1 million in $GOG tokens and exclusive Founder NFTs available as prizes, this event signifies the first phase of the game’s global release. The game is available for pre-order on Apple and Google Play.


The information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only and does not constitute financial, legal, or investment advice. The views and opinions expressed in the articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NFT News Today.