Bangalore, November 02, 2023 — India Blockchain Week (IBW), the country’s flagship series of blockchain and Web3 events held in Bangalore from Dec.4-10, is thrilled to announce the speaker lineup for the main IBW Conference. The conference’s headline speakers include Polygon Co-Founder Sandeep Nailwal, Aptos Co-Founder Mo Shaikh, Ava Labs Founder & CEO Dr. Emin Gün Sirer, TRON Co-Founder Justin Sun, and The Sandbox Co-Founder Sebastien Borget.
Additional notable speakers will be Rene Reinsberg (Co-Founder of Celo) Prabhakar Reddy (Co-Founder of FalconX), Aniket Jindal (Co-Founder of Biconomy), Zhen Yu Young (Co-Founder of Web3Auth), Irene Wu (Head of Strategy at LayerZero), Manish Agarwal (CEO at IndiGG), Dr. Kang Li (Chief Security Officer at Certik), Simon Kim (CEO & Managing Partner at Hashed), Kelvin Koh (Co-Founder & Managing Partner of Spartan) among many others.
Taking place at the Sheraton Grand in Bangalore on December 6-7, the IBW’23 Conference will have 100+ innovators, entrepreneurs, decision-makers and thought leaders across the entire spectrum of the blockchain industry engaged in keynote speeches, panel discussions, fireside chats, and moderated debates. For example:
- Sandeep Nailwal will engage in a fireside chat, discussing the current progress and future of Polygon 2.0, and sharing insights about the Indian Web3 ecosystem
- Mo Shaikh will deliver a keynote speech focused on the Move ecosystem and how Aptos enhances scalability and speed to enhance user experience
- Dr. Emin Gün Sirer will participate in a fireside chat, discussing strategies for fostering Web3 adoption through subnets and Avalanche’s India strategy
- Justin Sun will have a virtual fireside chat, delving into general crypto trends and offering perspectives on global regulation, stablecoins, and the Tron ecosystem
- Sebastien Borget, in his keynote speech, will explore the future of the Metaverse and how brands can unlock value in digital worlds and their massive plans for India
“India is taking full advantage of Web3 technology across industries like social media, entertainment, commerce, and open financial systems”, said Mo Shaikh, Co-Founder & CEO of Aptos Labs. “The Aptos India ecosystem, growth and community is already expanding on a daily basis faster than most others. Our global enterprise partners are taking notice of the blend of market maturity and innovation happening across the country. We are dedicated to the expansion of Web3 in India and look forward to Aptos being a catalyst for the decentralized movement.”
Besides the two-day headline conference, the week-long Web3 festival will feature other prime Web3 events such as ETHIndia, Polygon Connect, Polkadot Pulse, FILBangalore and many more. This is a unique opportunity to engage with emerging talent, attract new developers to the blockchain arena, and expand the blockchain ecosystem in India.
“We’re launching India Blockchain Week (IBW) because we see the synergy between India and Blockchain as not just a game-changer, but our collective destiny,” said Tak Lee, CEO of Hashed Emergent, host of the India Blockchain Week (IBW) Conference.
About India Blockchain Week (IBW)
India Blockchain Week (IBW) is a series of blockchain and web3 events, spanning from 4-10 December 2023 across Bangalore, India. IBW is a week-long array of 50+ web3 events, including flagship events such as the headline IBW Conference, ETHIndia, Polygon Connect, Polkadot Pulse, FILBangalore and many other side-events, networking events, workshops, parties etc hosted by Indian & global blockchain industry stakeholders.
The IBW Conference is the two-day headline event anchoring India Blockchain Week (IBW) on 6-7 December 2023 at the Sheraton Grand, Bangalore and hosted by Hashed Emergent – a team and brand dedicated to accelerating the mass adoption of Web3 in India.
For media queries, please contact: Irshad Ahmed, email@example.com