Customers love asking questions, even when the answer is on a business’s website, and the crypto, NFT, and Web3 industries are no exception. Imagine if the drudgery of routine customer queries could be automated, with instant, personalized, conversationally fluent answers. MindOS offers a compelling solution for automating customer service and sales interactions.
The tool, developed by the Singapore-based generative AI firm Mindverse, harnesses the generative AI revolution. The technology taps into large language models, allowing users to train the AI on industry knowledge and firm-specific policies.
MindOS is releasing its Closed Beta on April 18 and April 21, with free beta licenses on offer for participants.
MindOS: A Versatile Generative AI tool Applicable in Various Industries
The technology that underpins MindOS makes it possible to train virtual AI beings that it calls AI Geniuses with industry-specific knowledge, supported by a controllable and customizable Large Language Model (LLM). An LLM is a type of artificial intelligence model designed to understand and generate human-like text based on vast amounts of linguistic data.
According to Mindverse, MindOS was created with customer service and e-commerce uses in mind, and one of the company’s early focuses is the crypto, NFT, and Web3 sectors.
Kisson Lin, co-founder and the COO of Mindverse, emphasized, “The core technology of MindOS is fine-tuned, controllable LLM that allows our users to balance the conversational fluency of an LLM with the need to provide true information and align with a brand’s voice. The key is that MindOS AI beings are more easily trained in industry-specific knowledge and firm-specific policies. We see our role in acting as a bridge between unwieldy LLMs and the very specific needs of particular industries.“
Use Cases for MindOS
The AI creator tool can be applied as a chatbot and a process automation tool for workplace productivity. Users can create virtual assistants to schedule meetings and sales reps that make product recommendations. In the NFT, Web3, crypto, and blockchain spaces, MindOS offers several possible use cases:
- Integrate generative AI into your coin or NFT project to tap into the generative AI buzz, while adding value and reducing costs in business operations.
- Instant answers on exchange rates and transaction status.
- Rapid answers on coin and vendor policies.
- Instant responses on order management and order status.
- Product discovery and information on NFT creators and their work.
- The ability to create NFTs such as avatars that talk and interact with others inside metaverse gaming and virtual worlds.
- Qualifying sales leads through conversations that better contextualize the needs of the lead, allowing for more efficient lead generation and conversion.
Premier Features of MindOS AI Geniuses
MindOS boasts premier features such as a unique Unified Mind Model with exceptional customizability, allowing businesses to create AI beings tailored to their specific needs.
- AI Geniuses can listen, move, and respond to your customers. They support image, text, video, and voice. They can proactively respond to queries without an initial text prompt.
- The tool deploys a Unified Mind Model – an Artificial General Intelligence Model inspired by the human brain.
- MindOS allows users to train the AI beings with unsorted data sets such as onboarding manuals or product documents. So, there’s no need to structure the data.
- The MindOS library supports over 30 languages and 35 product integrations and hosts over 1,000 predesigned AI beings.
- AI beings answer questions within 3 seconds.
Moreover, the AI Geniuses created with these powerful applications can understand emotions, answer with common sense using NLP, and act the way your team members do in terms of gestures and looks. They can also learn about your company through drag-and-drop manuals, and remember your customers’ preferences and needs thanks to long-term memory capabilities.
How will the Closed Beta launch run?
The Beta product launch is open to a limited number of developers, creators, distributors, journalists, and IT teams. During the beta launch, users can create customizable AI beings, personalize their appearances, and experiment with real-time drag-and-drop tools to interact with the MindOS.
Following the announcement, Fangbo Tao, co-founder and the CEO of Mindverse, commented, “We look forward to feedback from our Closed Beta participants and to seeing how our users creatively apply MindOS to build virtual beings that solve productivity bottlenecks and the drudgery of mundane tasks.“
The Closed Beta will occur in a series of webinars and two sessions with different time zones will be offered. You can request your spot now for the Western Hemisphere on April 18 and for the Eastern Hemisphere on April 21.
Each session will begin by providing the participants with an overview of the MindOS tool, followed by a second part with an AMA, implementation, and applications. All attendees will receive a free beta license to explore MindOS.
MindOS could be the game-changing solution that businesses in the NFT, Web3, and crypto industries have been waiting for. By automating customer service and sales interactions with highly customizable and intelligent AI beings, you can save time and resources while enhancing customer satisfaction. We’re excited to see how MindOS will shape the future of user interactions in the NFT, crypto, and Web3 industries.