Trouble Punk is a casual P2E Battle Royal game. The game deploys inflation-free tokenomics and also supports a free-to-play option. It’s the first game on the Yooldo platform, which will soon integrate with the Oasys blockchain.
Developed by Catze Labs 39 Studio using Unity, Trouble Punk is a cyber-punk-themed game that will delight enthusiasts of this genre. The game has recently completed its second closed beta, and the full version will release on HyperPlay, a Web3-native open-source desktop game launcher.
The First P2E Game by Trouble Punk
The first P2E game is “Trouble Punk: Cyber Galz,” an action game with a battle-royale style. Each battle match lasts for 5 minutes, and up to 8 players can join each match.
Players must collect as many points as possible during the match while defeating their opponents. They can earn points via T-portals that appear at random locations on the map. Equipment and weapons crucial for survival are also dropped randomly during the match.
The ranks of the players are calculated based on the total points they earn during the match. That being said, the ultimate winner is the one who eliminates all opponents and becomes the last survivor at the end of the match.
About Trouble Punk’s Game Maps
When you enter a Trouble Punk match, you’ll find yourself on one of the game’s two exciting maps. The first map, Cannonball Town, boasts a wide and flat terrain perfect for simultaneous large-scale battles across vast areas.
The second map, Topori Town, on the other hand, allows for dynamic and immersive battles in localized areas.
Each map reflects different characteristics, including atmosphere and shape. For example, while Cannonball Town is always sunny, Topori is a deserted region with primarily dark and cloudy weather and suffers from groundwater floods regularly. Players can leverage these differences to develop unique game strategies.
Game Modes of Trouble Punk
The full release will include several game modes, including leagues, owning and decorating buildings, as well as jury trial sessions where players judge if other players violate the game rules.
The first playing mode to be implemented is the league mode.
Joining Leagues to Earn Rewards
A Trouble Punk league consists of eight matches. It’s necessary to pay a participation fee to join a league.
The top 80% of players gain rewards that they can withdraw, while the remaining 20% can use rewards only inside the game. It’s expected that participants earn about 1% to 2.5% of the participation fee. Rewards are paid in the project’s native currency TROB.
To participate in P2E leagues, you must also deposit at least an NFT from the Cyber Galz collection. The option of borrowing NFTs from sponsors is available.
Cyber Galz NFTs
Cyber Galz is the genesis Trouble Punk PFP NFT collection. It features 9,999 female humanoids, which can be acquired through the OpenSea secondary market. It’s possible to trade the collection on IMX Trade, as well.
These inaugural NFTs have many utilities, including reserved whitelist spots for future collaborative collections on the Yooldo platform, the rights to choose which character to play in the leagues, access to exclusive Yooldo content, merch gifts, NFT staking for earning token airdrops, and access to special events.
Crafting Cyber Galz NFTs
Owners of Cyber Galz can customize their assets by adding, removing, and changing a combination of several attributes with a crafting function available on a native platform of the game project.
Gas-free operations by Immutable powers the crafting feature. The Cyber Galz platform also enables the exploration of the NFT characters’ properties. Consequently, users can learn which attributes are changeable for a given character.
Owners of Cyber Galz can customize their assets using a crafting function available on a native platform of the game project, allowing them to add, remove, and change a combination of several attributes.
To join a league, players must pay a participation fee and deposit at least one NFT from the Cyber Galz collection. The option to borrow NFTs from sponsors is also available.
Cyber Galz is the genesis Trouble Punk PFP NFT collection, featuring 9,999 female humanoids. They have many utilities, including reserved whitelist spots for future collaborative collections on the Yooldo platform and access to special events.
The two game maps are Cannonball Town, which has wide, flat terrain for large-scale battles, and Topori Town, which features localized areas for dynamic, immersive battles.
The full release will include several game modes, such as leagues, owning and decorating buildings, and jury trial sessions where players judge if other players violate the game rules.
Trouble Punk is a casual P2E Battle Royale game with a cyber-punk theme. It is the first game on the Yooldo platform and supports inflation-free tokenomics and a free-to-play option.
Trouble Punk is developed by Catze Labs 39 Studio using Unity.