Via Fractal.id KYC to join Blocksport IDO one step by step
1. login Fractal.id
To open the KYC link you’ve received, you’ll need to log in to the Fractal. id with your email or phone number, and you’ll be able to log in to the Fractal. id Check your KYC process.
The Fractal. id will send you the review results via email after you submit the materials, and if additional materials are needed, details will be provided in the email.
- view your email address or phone number
- know your KYCplus verification status
- have access to all the information you submitted in order to be verified for KYCplus
- check your wallet AML status
- have access to all the information from your wallet AML check
- know liveness detection status
- have access to liveness detection results
2. The KYC process is divided into four steps.
2.1 Select your country and submit your residence address, and upload proof of residence.
*This step is the most problematic, please try to fill in the correct residential address and provide reliable documentation.
2.2 Fill in the wallet address of the IDO you want to join.
2.3 Submit your ID document, either your passport or your ID card, or your driver’s license.
2.4 In vivo validation.
3. KYC Step by step introduction
3.1 Proof of address
3.1.1 What is your country of legal residence?
3.1.2 What is your current address?
- Street name
- House number
- Postal code
eg： London 42/35 Minh 70000
**This step is the most problematic, please try to fill in the correct residential address.
3.1.3 Residential address proof
Please upload any of the following documents containing your full name, address, and date of issuance, issued or updated within the last 6 months:
- Official documents issued from a government agency (e.g. tax reports, residency certificates, letters from government bureaus, ID certificates);
- Official correspondence from a financial institution or insurance company (e.g. bank account statements, credit reports, credit card statements, insurance statements);
- A utility bill from a local utility or telecommunications company (e.g. gas, water, electricity, internet, landline phone (except mobile telephone bills), cable TV bill).
Or a valid lease agreement, property title, or mortgage issued at any time in the past.
If you don’t have any of these documents, please click “Need help?” below.
Choose a file from your computer’s disk or use a camera to capture proof of address. Please make sure the picture is oriented horizontally.
3.2 wallet check
3.2.1 What is your wallet’s currency?
please select ERC-20, You don’t have to do anything
3.2.2 What is your wallet’s address?
Please enter the wallet address you want to join IDO
3.3 Proof of identity
3.3.1 What type of identification document do you have?
If you can, please use your passport. It will make your verification faster.
3.3.2 Please provide your national ID
We need to take a picture of your national id. You can use your camera, or upload a picture you already have.
3.3.3 Identification document verification
This is where the validation results for your ID file are displayed
We need a live photo of you to prove you are a real person. This will only take a few seconds.
Yes, it’s easy
Congratulations, you have completed all the operations, please pay attention to your registered email, it will receive the KYC result, or you need further operations.
In the whole verification process, the place where the file needs to be uploaded is the most prone to error. In order to speed up the verification, please pay attention to whether the uploaded file is correct and whether the photo is clear.