- Install MetaMask using the Google Chrome plugin or on your mobile as downloaded from your app store. Follow basic Metamast startup.
- Purchase ETH and send it to the Polygon chain. (Skip to step 3 if you already have wETH on the Polygon blockchain.)
2.1 Purchase ETH and ensure it is in your MetaMask wallet.
2.2 Switch to Polygon:
2.3 Use Polygon Bridge: https://wallet.polygon.technology
First, connect your wallet, then send your ETH from your MetaMask wallet to Polygon. During the process, you need to switch your wallet network back to the Ethereum chain. This process may take more than 11 minutes.
2.4 Enable wETH in your MetaMask wallet. Select “add token” at the bottom:
2.5 Paste the Token Contract Address:
2.6 You will receive your wETH soon, though it is not instantly. MATIC is needed for gas fees, which are paid to vote and claim rewards. These gas fees are nominal; $10 in MATIC will last you a long time.
3. You are not ready to visit the gallery! Sign in at: https://af.uniarts.network :
Click here to sign in with your wallet address:
Ensure your MetaMask wallet is switched to Polygon:
4. Browse the individual pieces and vote on your favorite NFTs (top red rectangle):
Alternatively, click on “view all candidates” to browse all on one page.
5. In the below dropdown, choose wETH:
Note that you are only staking your wETH, not spending it. It can be retrieved the following day.
6. In your account screen, you can view your votes by selecting “My Votes.” Note that there will be a delay of up to 11 minutes for your vote to show up based on Polygon traffic.
At UTC 00:00, your voting reward will be distributed. Also at this time, you may retrieve your staked wETH.
Thank you for your participation and interest in UniArts and the exceptional artwork that is featured. This should be quite fun for all users! We appreciate you visiting.