Jasmine Maietta founded round21 to elevate the sense, originality and creative expression that’s in every person, starting with what’s most core to their identity — their sport.
“The reason we created round21 was because we (athletes) were expressing our identity with art on hoodies & sneakers, but what we played with remained a blank canvas. Now, round21 is partnering with Sandbox to reimagine self-expression and utility for Blockchain Sports.” — Jasmine Maietta.
SAND Play VoxEdit Contest
“SAND Play” will be the next VoxEdit contest in partnership with round21 around the theme of sports. To enter the contest, you will need to design a sport-themed asset using the VoxEdit software.
The asset you design could be sporting equipment, sports fashion, sports gear. And it can be of any sport you like, whether that’s basketball, tennis, football/soccer, ping-pong, golf, whatever comes to mind — it’s entirely up to you. Use your creativity to reimagine sporting goods and gear. The ball is in your court.
- The contest begins on the 15th October.
- The deadline for entries is the 31st October.
- Voting will take place between the 1st and 8th November.
- The results will be announced on the 13th November.
Note that the voting for this contest will be external.
The prize will be 100,000+ SAND broken down the following ways:
- 1st Place: 40,000 SAND & one round21 physical sporting good
- 2nd Place: 20,000 SAND
- 3rd Place: 10,000 SAND
- 4th to 10th Places: 5,000 SAND each
Each winner also gets:
- One 1×1 LAND
- One random round21 NFT
Fancy winning any one of these prizes? Then you better be ready to hit this contest out of the park.
Best of luck, artists. Ready? On your marks, get set, GO!
VoxEdit Contest Guidelines
New to VoxEdit?
Here are some links to help you to get started.
How to Submit your Entry
- Create a GIF of your fully animated asset (we recommend using Gyazo).
- Tweet your assets GIF mentioning @VoxEdit and @TheSandboxGame on Twitter.
- MAKE SURE to include the#VoxEditWeekly hashtag in your Tweet.
- To finalise your submission please fill out the following Google Form: https://forms.gle/8giRJQ3oeWogTXp7A