We’re nearing the halfway point to the first build to earn competition for Ethermon! We’ve already seen some incredible early submissions come in from the community. We knew by introducing this competition we’d unlock tons of creativity and so far it’s proving to be true. We can’t wait to look through all the finished submissions by the end of this competition.
First things first, now we need to open up the submission process for all finished builds. We will be using the MetaZone platform to submit the community created content of this game jam. Below is the step by step process for doing so.
Submission Process Through MetaZone
- Paste your Google Drive share link with visible to anyone with the link activated
2. Go to metazone.io and create a profile account
3. Go to Metazone.io METAs page , click “+Add META” and fill in the descriptive information for your build to become a META
- Input your Discord Name
- Preview link is optional
- Paste your link to the google drive file containing your glb in the text box asking “link to source code repo or files”
- Under the “mint count” section, be sure to put 0
- Set Sell Price to 0
- Fill in details for Title, Brief One Liner, and Full Description
4. Once all information is completed, click “submit creation” in the top right corner
5. Upon creation, go to “My METAs” page in the top right corner drop down
6. From there you will see your submitted build as a META, click the gear icon to edit and upload any pictures or gifs for your META.
Congratulations! You’ve just submitted your build to be entered into the build to earn competition using our content distribution platform built for the metaverse! The MetaZone platform exists to allow creators like yourselves to build and monetize any virtual content you can think of. Think of it as the Amazon for the virtual world, giving land owners a source of community created content to purchase from to deploy on their properties.
To learn more about how the platform works and how any creator can leverage it to their benefit, click on this link.
Timeline of Events for Remaining Build to Earn Competition
Submissions Open June 30th 6pm UTC
Submissions Close July 7th 6pm UTC
Top 3 Selection July 8th
Community Selection of Winning Design July 14th 6pm UTC
We will announce more details closer to the closing of the competition on the winner selection process. If you haven’t begun working on your build there is still time! 8 days remain until submissions close! Refer to our previous post linked here for contest details. Good luck everybody!
Ethermon.io is a pioneer of Ethereum based blockchain gaming. It was initially launched in 2017, making it one of the longest standing NFT projects. With over 200 Mons in existence and a multi-verse game presence, Ethermon has become one of the more robust gaming ecosystems in the market. Mons can now be found within the 2D turn based web version AND the 3D open world of Decentraland where Ethermon trainers will be able to Play to Earn in multiple ways.