Charged Particles whitelist is currently open for one more day. We’ve had tons of applicants and wanted to give our community a chance to win some whitelist reservations. In light of this we will be giving away 3 whitelist reservation spots to the members of the Charged Particles creative community.
To enter, simply retweet this post on Twitter, and submit the creative content as a comment!
The types of submissions accepted include Charged Particles themed photos, videos, gifs, memes, tutorials, reviews, how-to’s, infographics, and any other piece of creative content that can be shared via commenting on the Twitter post.
- Create a piece of content (infographic, meme, video, review, tutorial, photo, drawing, or other piece of content)
- Reply to the Charged Particles Creative Contest tweet and comment the creative content to qualify for the competition.
- Competition starts 2 PM PST May 24 2021 and ends on May 27 2021 at 11:59 PST
- Publishers of creative content that receive the most engagement will be declared winners.
- Winners will be selected according to engagement. The creative content with the most retweets and likes will win the competition. Entries found to be using bots will be disqualified.
- Competition winners will need to complete their KYC verification within 24hrs.
About Charged Particles
Charged Particles is a protocol that allows users to deposit ERC-20 tokens(ANY tokens) into an NFT. A scarce NFT (e.g. Art, Collectible, Virtual Real Estate, In-Game Item, etc.) can now be transformed into a basket holding a number of other tokens. The Principal amount can be time-locked inside the NFT, and through integration with Aave’s aTokens, the programmable yield from these DeFi yield-generating assets is just a few clicks away.