This post was originally published on this site
From metaverse land purchases to art investments, this is your weekly roundup of the biggest sales in the NFT space. CryptoPunks, the original NFTs, start the new year as they left off, taking slots 1 & 2 for a combined $300k! JOYWORLD, $MEME, Axie Infinity, and SuperRare make up the rest of this week’s top 10.
1. jmg sold CryptoPunk #3307 to 0x7224a1a… for 189.99 ETH ($219810.03).
2. 0x8321795… sold CryptoPunk #9368 to 0x7224a1a… for 88.55 ETH ($102448.43).
3. 0x302f442… sold Andre Cronje Legendary to 0xccd4c20… for 50 ETH ($57847.79).
4. CocoBear sold Axie #65 to 0x40827b9… for 38.2021 WETH ($44198.14).
5. Alley sold Flowger to 0xe61ed4d… for 25 ETH ($28923.89).
6. rac sold Elephant Dreams Part III to etyoung for 25 ETH ($28923.89).
7. Hackatao sold The Scapegoat to perceptive for 23.67 ETH ($27385.14).
8. Decentralink sold DAO bridge to SilverSurfer for 289999 MANA ($26741.07).
9. 0x7c00c9f… sold Flower & Toad to 0xe61ed4d… for 22.95 ETH ($26552.13).
10. Axia Labs sold Cosmic Fusion to 0xe61ed4d… for 21 ETH ($24296.07).
The post Top 10 NFT sales of the week, December 27th – January 3rd appeared first on OpenSea blog.