This post was originally published on this site
From metaverse land purchases to art investments, this is your weekly roundup of the biggest sales in the NFT space. F1 Delta Time broke the record for highest-ever NFT sale last week, with the Monaco Grand Prix racetrack going for an incredible $237k after a drawn out 83-bid auction on OpenSea! Elsewhere, the sale of tim.eth for $18k sees Ethereum Name Service (ENS) slide in at No.8 for their first appearance since the weekly rundown began.
1. F1DT_Official sold Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco 2020 1A to 0x21a144a… for 9081752.47642 REVV ($237166.29).
2. F1DT_Official sold Bahrain Edition 2020 to SFLL for 2650000 REVV ($69203.68).
3. 0x327305a… sold Kylian Mbappé 2020-21 • Unique to 0x39746cd… for 116.15 ETH ($65086.69).
4. 0x45c5132… sold Möbius Knot to illestrater for 77 ETH ($43148.30).
5. EliteCats sold CryptoPunk #1 to 0xcf6165e… for 60 ETH ($33622.05).
6. AnnaDreamBrush sold shutdown –reboot to 0x51cd54f… for 41 ETH ($22975.07).
7. 0x3586058… sold The Modern Prometheus to 0x42f7c52… for 35 ETH ($19612.86).
8. tim sold tim.eth to illestrater for 33 WETH ($18492.13).
9. SomniumSpace sold Extra Large (XL) WORLD in Somnium Space to FestiveAmorphousSwineOfFury for 32.141088249589186938 ETH ($18010.82).
10. SomniumSpace sold Extra Large (XL) WORLD in Somnium Space to FestiveAmorphousSwineOfFury for 32.091632280590382479 ETH ($17983.11).
The post Top 10 NFT sales of the week, November 29th – December 5th appeared first on OpenSea blog.